Westgate R.V. Centre Ltd. had it's modest beginnings in June 1977 as Westgate Travel Centre Ltd. located 3 ½ miles west of the Okanagan Lake floating bridge on Highway 97 in West Kelowna, BC.
Owners, since May 1979, Art and Faye Pike changed the company name to Westgate RV Centre Ltd. to better reflect the nature of the business. The company has enjoyed steady growth over the past 31 years from an operating staff of 4 to a full service staff of 21. Our service facilities have also grown from a single bay in the main building to a modern stand-alone structure of 5,500 sq. ft. and 5 service bays.
1460 Byland Rd.WEST KELOWNA, BC V1Z 1A7